Consistency Wins the Race
Consistency is crucial for success.
It requires dedication, will power and action and is the key to building long-lasting, sustainable habits. It is a recommitment to our goals each and every day.
As coaches, our biggest desire for you is to see the effectiveness of consistency on your progress. It is important to recognize that consistency is displayed in many ways and applied at various levels. It is an accumulation of steps taken in one direction.
Below is a list of weird and wonderful ways you can show consistency in your day!
- Meal prep even when you’re tight on time
- Top off your macros daily by nailing a shake, a single egg white or whatever it takes to ensure you hit those targets
- Choose quality food that supports and fuels your training
- Always pack your scale, even on vacation
- Research restaurants and cross reference the nutritional information
- Keep tracking the right way and use legitimate entries every time
- Practice awareness when preparing your meals and pay attention to portion sizes
- Hit the gym even when you don’t feel motivated
- Know your needs over wants and commit to making food choices that may not be the most savory, yet are the most necessary
- Remain honest with yourself about your effort and adherence
- Strive for improvement and excellence
And last but not least, be relentless in the pursuit of your goals.
Get a Taste of WAG
The WAG Crash Course is OPEN for enrollment. This 30-day course will teach you the ins and outs of macro tracking, building healthy lifestyle habits and sustaining results without restricting the foods you love. The course includes four live Zoom calls with a WAG coach and other course members and access to the course members-only Facebook group. Registration is open until October 5th at 5pm CST.