Want to be a WAG coach?
(Yes, you do.)
We are not currently hiring, but you know how life goes - things can always change! If you’re passionate about becoming a coach, we still encourage you to fill out the application below. Then, we’ll have it handy when positions open up. Here are a few more deets...
- You can join WAG in a full-time capacity, making coaching with us your professional priority.
- You can become a WAG substitute coach where you will complete short-term assignments throughout the year when one of our staff members is on vacation or sick. ***In order to become a full-time coach you must first serve as a substitute coach
To be considered for these opportunities, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully completed the WAG Nutrition Coach Certification in order to be considered for a coaching position. Click HERE to join the presale list for our next launch!
- We love applicants that have book smarts, aka major bonus points if you really know your stuff and have a degree in some form of health science or fitness.
- We require applicants to have “WAG smarts”. In other words, you must go through the WAG program as a client if you haven’t already. Complete the minimum 3 month requirement by clicking HERE.
We know what you’re thinking — why all the rules, WAG? The answer is simple: We want our future coaches to be the most studied and practiced out there, so they can give professional advice from an academic standpoint while also drawing from the relatable experience of having once been in their client’s shoes.
Thank you for thinking of WAG!