July 4th Recipes Worth Obsessing Over
Every July 4th, United States citizens celebrate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence in the most American way possible - with platters of finger foods and fireworks that paint the sky.
This year, as you join your family and friends for an evening of laughter and delicious snacks, hit your daily goals by feasting on one of these macro-friendly recipes:
- Air Fryer Tri-Tip Skewers - you know you’re looking for another reason to use that air fryer!
- Air Fryer Corn Dogs - and here is a second one ;)
- Eggplant Sliders - a great side dish or vegetarian main course!
- Healthy Stuffed Mushrooms - a traditional food made to fit your macros!
- Macro-Friendly Ham and Pineapple Skewers - the perfect salty and sweet summer dish, no utensils needed!
- Street Corn - this recipe gives the corn you love loads of flavor!
If you want to enjoy a cocktail alongside these dishes be sure to track that too using our easy Alcohol Calculator!
Get a Taste of WAG
The WAG Crash Course is OPEN for enrollment. This 30-day course will teach you the ins and outs of macro tracking, building healthy lifestyle habits and sustaining results without restricting the foods you love. Get personalized macros from a WAG Coach, join the members-only Facebook Group and participate in quarterly Live Q&A sessions with WAG Coaches.