Spring In-Season Produce
Springtime means warmer temperatures and swapping hearty meals for lighter fare. Spring produce is lush with leafy greens, which makes it the perfect season to experiment with spicing up your salads or loading up on high-volume veggies! Below I’ve listed some of my favorite spring produce with their macros.
- Apricots 1P/11C/0F 2 Fiber
- Apple 0P/14C/0F 2.5 Fiber
- Avocado 2P/9C/15F 7 Fiber
- Banana 1P/21C/0F 2.5 Fiber
- Pineapple 0P/13C/0F 1.5 Fiber
- Rhubarb 1P/6C/0F 2.2 Fiber
- Strawberries 0P/8C/0F 2 Fiber
- Asparagus 0P/4C/0F 2.1 Fiber
- Broccoli 2P/7C/0F 2.8 Fiber
- Collard Greens 3P/5C/0F 4 Fiber
- Peas 5P/14C/0F 5 Fiber
- Swiss Chard 2P/4C/0F 1.6 Fiber
- Mushrooms 3P/3C/0F 1 Fiber
- Spinach 3P/3C/0F 2.2 Fiber
- Onion 1P/9C/0F 2 Fiber
What ways are you going to spring clean your go-to meals? Check out our recipe for a sweet and spicy tuna steak with pineapple salsa here.
Looking for a more one-on-one approach to your spring nutrition? Click here to sign up for Team WAG!
Are you making these nutrition mistakes?
Join WAG Founder, Adee Cazayoux, in one of our next webinars to learn the 4 Nutrition Mistakes we see most often and actionable steps to solve them! You’ll leave this webinar knowing how to dispel your dysfunctional beliefs about nutrition, wield the tools you need for better results and transform your life. Plus, if you hang till the end, we have a surprise for you!