Today we sit down with two esteemed guests, AJ Richards, and Brooke Ence, to discuss agriculture, the food supply chain, and their company - Feed the People By the People.
AJ (Founder and CEO) and Brooke (Co-Founder and Vice President) are dedicated to ensuring food security for you and your loved ones. Their platform is similar to what Airbnb did for short-term rentals but with a unique twist. Instead of locals listing rooms or homes, they will be posting the food they are raising! Both AJ and Brooke strongly believe that connecting consumers directly with the ranchers and then “stepping out of the way” is the key to securing our nation's food supply. Feed the People By the People is dedicated to empowering farmers and ranchers across the country and cutting out middlemen to enable direct sales to customers.
Save $50 off your first month of 1:1 nutrition coaching using the code ‘INSIDEWAG’ at checkout: https://www.workingagainstgravity.com/join
- Feed the People By the People - https://feedthepeoplebythepeople.com/
- Follow Feed the People By the People on Instagram: @feedthepeoplebythepeople
- Follow AJ on Instagram: @a.j_richards
- Follow Brooke on Instagram: @brookeence
- Black Rifle Coffee Interview with AJ - https://youtu.be/VNxhiAMy6Bw
If you liked this podcast, be sure to leave us a review and learn more about becoming your happiest, healthiest self at www.workingagainstgravity.com and on Instagram at @workingagainstgravity.