3 (serving size = 140 g)
- 1lb baby potatoes, cooked
- 60g sundried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 30g feta cheese
- 10g basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 tbs whole milk to thin
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil spray
Made with just 6 ingredients, these potatoes are great as an easy summer side or topped with a fried egg for breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the potatoes until a knife slides through them easily, about 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your potato. Drain the potatoes and place them on a baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand or the bottom of a glass to smash the potatoes. Spray the potatoes with olive oil spray and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small food processor or blender, pulse the sundried tomatoes, feta, basil, garlic, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Stream in whole milk, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture forms a pesto-like paste. Brush the sauce onto the top of the smashed potatoes (a thick layer is okay.) Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes, or until the bottoms crisp and brown.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.