1 (serving size = 360 g)
- 80 g canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 75 g 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 125 g unsweetened vanilla cashew or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 g (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 5 drops of liquid stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, or 1/4 tsp each of ground nutmeg, clove, cinnamon and ginger
- 1/2 tsp finely ground coffee or espresso powder
- 50 g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp (6 g) chia seeds
- 5 g chopped pecans, for garnish (optional)
Pumpkin spice latte for breakfast? Yes, please. Our PSL overnight oats have all the hallmarks of the original fall drink—lots of pumpkin, warm spices, and even an espresso kick.
Note that this recipe calls for chia seeds, which create an extra-creamy texture. If you can’t find chia seeds, no worries, just leave them out (and adjust your macros).
This recipe should fit perfectly in a 16 oz mason jar, so feel free to scale it up for easy meal prep.
- In a bowl, stir the pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt, nut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and liquid stevia until smooth. Add the salt, pumpkin pie spice, ground coffee, rolled oats and chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a mason jar or bowl and sprinkle the pecans on top. Let the oats sit overnight and enjoy.
- Eat within three days.
For even more protein, sub nut milk for dairy milk or add a scoop of protein powder. Just be sure to adjust the macros!
Wondering what your macros might be? Wondering how to track macros in the first place? Check out our Macro Calculation Cheat Sheet & 18 Tips and Tricks for macro counting!