- 56 g of fat-free cream cheese
- 22 g of Quaker oat flour
- 56 g of egg whites
- 30 g of raw blueberries
- 14 g of Whole Foods Fit Protein Vanilla Cinnamon
- 30 ml of unsweetened vanilla almond coconut milk
- 17 g of brown rice flour
- Pinch of baking powder
Looking to stick to the macros your WAG Coach assigned but also craving a baked treat? This blueberry bread is low in fat, high in protein and ready in 8 minutes!
- Mix all ingredients (except blueberries) in a small bowl.
- Place mixture in a small rectangular (4x6 inch) glass Pyrex dish.
- Add blueberries on top and microwave for 8 minutes.
We know you’re going to want to take a bite the second your microwave signals your bread is ready, but be careful! Remove your dish carefully and let it cool before digging in. Top with your favorite nut butter or macro-friendly spread for some extra flavors if your macros allow!