- 500g minced turkey
- 200g of zucchini - minced finely
- 40g spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium free-range egg
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp course ground black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne
This simple turkey burger recipe was modified from a turkey meatball recipe, but we think it's fun to have in slider form! Fire up the grill, or the pan and enjoy.
- Preheat BBQ or pan on a medium heat to around 180 degrees
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients, egg and turkey mince. Mix well together.
- Form turkey burgers into medium sized patties.
- BBQ or cooked until ready and juice runs clear.