- 60g Protein Powder (vanilla or cinnamon)
- 60g Sweetening Agent of Choice (macros are for 0 cal sweetener)
- 340g Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 450g Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 425g Unsweetened Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
This pumpkin cheesecake recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, while keeping your macros in check. With less than 2g of fat per slice, you can have your cake and eat it too! 18 fiber. Tips! Leave cream cheese out to soften for an hour before making Use a springform cake pan to make serving a breeze!
- Preheat oven to 325 and prepare your pan with cooking spray or parchment paper if not using a springform pan.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl or mixer with a paddle attachment until it’s smoothly blended
- Pour into a 9” inch cake pan to bake on 325°F for 35 minutes, then drop heat to 200°F and bake for for an additional 50-60 minutes until slightly firm.
- Allow to cool for an hour, wrap in saran and refrigerate for at least six hour but overnight is ideal