- 8 g coconut oil, melted
- 10 g honey
- 116 g 2% Greek yogurt
- 14 g mini chocolate chips
- 1 packet maple & brown sugar instant oatmeal
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp real vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
When you’re looking for a frozen treat that won’t blow your macros, you’re going to want these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Bites on hand. With all the flavor of an oatmeal cookie and all the creaminess of fro-yo, these bites are destined to be your new favorite treat or on-the-go breakfast.
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted coconut oil and honey together until well combined. Then add all of the remaining ingredients (reserving some of the chocolate chips to sprinkle on top for later) and stir until incorporated.
- Portion the mixture into mini cupcake tins lined with a cupcake wrapper, and top with any extra chocolate chips. Freeze until frozen (about two hours).
This recipe is so great because the honey and coconut oil help prevent ice crystals from forming in the Greek yogurt. If you’d rather swap the honey for stevia, or omit the coconut oil altogether, you can just know the bites will be a bit icy.