1 (servin size = 208 g)
- 60 g unsweetened almond milk
- 60 g brewed coffee, cold or room temperature
- 13 g chia seeds
- 5 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12 g granulated sweetener of choice (The macros for this recipe were calculated using Lakanto monkfruit sweetener.)
- 40 g rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 18 g Cool Whip
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
Both a macro-friendly dessert and a chocolatey breakfast, this mocha-inspired parfait is a cross between chocolate pudding and overnight oats. To bump up the protein, feel free to add a scoop of your favorite protein or collagen powder.
- In a glass or mason jar, stir all the ingredients together except the Cool Whip and chocolate shavings. Refrigerate the mixture overnight. When you’re ready to serve, top the parfait with Cool Whip and chocolate shavings. Eat within three days.