- Whole wheat bread - 0 fat
- 100 g liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Why do you need this Egg Salad Sandwich in your life? Because compared to regular egg salad, it has 0 fat, 100% flavor and will fit easily into any macros. Want more flavor? This sandwich also pairs well with our Trader Joe’s Style Reduced Guilt Guacamole recipe. Need to keep the carbs down? Turn this into an egg salad instead. Add in some chopped spring onion and some diced tomato!
- Microwave egg white on high for 1 minute. Use a fork to scramble the eggs a little and then microwave again for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, so there is no runny liquid.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, sriracha into the egg mix.
- Prepare your sandwich bread. If you want to add some lettuce to get those micronutrients in, go for it. It's delicious!
- Spread the egg mix onto the bread and sprinkle paprika, salt and pepper.