3 (serving size = 115 g)
- 235 g extra firm tofu
- 10 g nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 5 g Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 70 g milk of choice (the macros for this recipe were calculated using unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
- Optional red pepper flakes and sliced green onions for garnish
- Nonstick spray
Whether you’re vegan, taking a break from eggs or just looking to mix up your protein options, this easy tofu scramble comes together in less than 10 minutes. Put it on toast, wrap it in a tortilla, or toss it with veggies for a quick and versatile meal that’s perfect for any time of day.
- Drain the tofu from the package and crumble it in a bowl with the back of a fork, making sure to leave some bigger chunks for texture. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the nutritional yeast, turmeric, garlic powder, chili powder, Dijon mustard, salt, and milk. Stir together and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, spray a frying pan with nonstick spray and add the tofu. Gently scramble the tofu until the pan is dry and the tofu begins to brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sauce and stir, letting the mixture cook for a minute or two, or until it hits your desired consistency. Top with fresh cracked pepper, red pepper flakes and sliced green onions.
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.