With fall in full swing, we find ourselves heading right into “pumpkin season” – pumpkin candles, pumpkin drinks, and pumpkin recipes.
We thought we’d jump in on the trend and share this macro-friendly Pumpkin Pie recipe. Enjoy!
- 427g of pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 scoop (34g) of vanilla whey protein
- 6oz of liquid egg whites
- 12 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- stevia to taste
- Set over to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour into round pan
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins to 1 hr or until golden
- Cool in fridge for 30 minutes