- 1 ear of sweet corn (225 grams) or 1 regular ear of corn
- 1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge (any flavor)
- Lawry’s Fire Roasted Chile and Garlic Seasoning
Street corn is perfect for any summertime event!
- Remove husk from corn. Cut corn into sections that weigh 112 grams each. Wrap the corn in aluminum foil.
- Grill corn until the kernels are soft, tender and golden brown.
- Remove foil and coat the corn with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge.
- Sprinkle corn with the chili and garlic seasoning.
- Stick a skewer in the corn and serve!
Time hack: Buy frozen pre-cut corn. Defrost in the microwave. Cook in the air fryer on the crisps setting (400 F) for 12 minutes or until kernels are golden brown! Macro hack: If you have more fats, try cilantro lime Mexican style flavored sour cream; 30 grams = 4.5F, 2C, 1P.