- 56g of raw white onion
- 114g of tri-tip and/or sirloin tip
- Seasoning of choice.
Kabobs in the air fryer sounds odd, but is so delicious and easy!
- Chop white onion into cubes thick enough to place on the skewer.
- Using a separate cutting board and knife, cut sirloin into cubes thick enough to place on the skewer.
- Toss cubed sirloin in seasoning.
- Alternate placing onion and sirloin on the skewer.
- Place skewers on rack in the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes on steak setting (390 F).
For another summer air fryer recipe, check out our air fryer corn dogs.