In a quest to make chicken breast more exciting, I stumbled across this easy mustard + sriracha marinade that has 0 macros, tastes exactly like Buffalo chicken, makes the chicken tender and is amazingly versatile. Try it:
Served with grilled vegetables
In a salad
On a sandwich/wrap
On a low-carb pizza
On skewers at your next barbeque
- 1 chicken breast (250 g)
- 50-80 g Mustard
- Sriracha or hot sauce to taste - I like it spicy!
- Optional: Some stores sell Sriracha mustard!
- Mix mustard and sriracha/hot sauce in a dish.
- Add chicken breast and make sure it's fully lathered in the mustard.
- Let it marinate all day and/or all night.
- Cook on MEDIUM heat for 10 minutes, rotating regularly so that you don't burn the marinade.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes and serve!