8 (serving size = 1 slice)
- 63g Egg Beaters
- 40g All Purpose Flour
- 10g Parmesan Cheese
- 315g Shredded Zucchini (2 tsp Sea Salt)
- 30g Diced Red Onion
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Cauliflower shouldn’t get to have all the pizza crust fun! Making your own pizza crust is just as easy with zucchini and is perfect for sharing. Makes one 9” crust. 2 Fiber
- After weighing, place shredded zucchini in a medium bowl and toss with 2 teaspoons of salt. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. This will bring out excess water.
- After waiting, squeeze out excess water
- Preheat the over to 450F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together evenly
- Pour the batter onto baking sheet and spread into a think circle, about ½ inch thick
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and top with desired pizza toppings
- Reduce oven heat to 400F and bake pizza with toppings for five minutes
- Set to broil for 2-3 minutes to fully heat/melt toppings
- Serve and enjoy!