- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 3 medium or 6 small Israeli cucumbers, chopped small
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped small
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Nothing says Happy Father’s Day quite like a macro-friendly Israeli salad. This easy to make dish can be spruced up by adding protein of your choice. Enjoy!
- Dice all fresh ingredients and mix together in a bowl
- Add fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
Tips and tricks: Add chicken breast, cottage cheese or tuna for a fun protein option!
Remember that your recipe will vary based on the size and weight of your ingredients. Update the calories and macros accordingly.
What are some of your go-to Father’s Day meals?