- 20 grams Quaker Oatmeal Quick Oats
- 12 grams Chocolate PB2
- 60 grams liquid egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Stevia in the raw (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
Waffles made without protein powder that have 13 grams of protein?! Yes please! Turn these waffles into a parfait by adding yogurt and berries, yum!
- Add all dry ingredients into a small food processor and blend until you reach a flour consistency.
- Mix egg whites with dry ingredients.
- Spray waffle maker and pour in the waffle mixture.
- Let cook until crispy.
- Top with your favorite toppings, such as yogurt and berries, enjoy!