- 2 slices of favorite multigrain, seed or sprouted bread
- 20 g kimchi
- 70 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 40 g baba ganoush drip
This vegan and vegetarian-friendly breakfast and lunch idea is a fun fusion of Lebanese meets Korean.
- Turn a skillet or flat top to medium and cook mushrooms for 1 minute on each side.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread and spread baba ganoush on top. Then, layer kimchi on top.
- Top with cooked mushrooms and serve.
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.