Need protein? Love pizza?!?!?! Look no further!
If you need more fat add whole eggs and regular cheddar cheese to pizza!
- 64 grams Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Pita Wrap
- 112 grams Egg whites
- 14 grams Raw green onions
- 14 grams Raw cilantro
- 51 grams Canadian bacon
- 28 grams Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
- 60 grams Classico Four Cheese Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce
- Toast Joseph's Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash pita wrap in the oven until slightly golden brown.
- On stovetop, pour 112 grams of egg whites into pan. Divide the servings of cilantro, green onions, Canadian bacon and fat free cheddar cheese in half and add to egg whites. Let egg whites cook until done and form a firm bottom. (No need to flip if egg whites are thin enough to cook all the way through.)
- Pull pizza out of oven and spread Classico Four Cheese Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce onto the slightly toasted pita.
- Place the cooked egg whites with topping on top of toasted pita wrap.
- Top pizza with remaining toppings.
- Place back into the oven and toast until your pizza has reached the desired crispness you love!