5 (serving size = 110 g)
- 325 g heirloom tomatoes
- 200 g ripe peaches (1 large peach)
- 75 g balsamic vinegar
- 28 g soft goat cheese
- Torn basil leaves (as much as you like!)
- Flaky salt & cracked pepper
When summer peaches and tomatoes are at their peak, they need very little fuss. Combined with creamy goat cheese, lots of fresh basil, and a quick balsamic drizzle, this salad comes together in a matter of minutes and is sure to become a regular in your summer rotation.
- Dice the tomatoes and peaches and arrange them on a plate. Scatter the goat cheese and basil leaves over the top.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to a small sauce pot and place it over high heat. Bring vinegar to a boil, lower heat to a simmer, and let it bubble until it is reduced to about a tablespoon of liquid, about 5 minutes. The vinegar should be fragrant and syrupy. Transfer the reduced vinegar to a small bowl to keep it from burning, then drizzle it over the tomato/peach mixture. Sprinkle a bit of flaky salt and cracked pepper over the top and enjoy!
For an easy summer meal, serve this salad alongside some grilled pork or chicken thighs.
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.