4 (serving size = 80 g)
- 130 g mango, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 125 g peach, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 20 g red onion, very thinly sliced
- 15 g serrano or jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced*
- 30 g lime juice (the juice of one lime)
- Optional chopped cilantro
Nothing says summer like our refreshing peach mango salsa made with in-season fruit and spicy peppers. Pair it with our Foolproof Fish Tacos for an epic macro-friendly meal.
- Slice off the top of your pepper and cut it in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds and white ribs with a spoon, taking care not to touch your eyes (it will sting!). Dice the pepper and add it to a bowl along with the diced mango, peach and thinly sliced red onion. Squeeze the lime juice over the top and toss. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial on how to cut a mango!
Best when eaten fresh.