- 30 g [raw coconut butter](https://amzn.to/2IpSpIv)
- 60 g natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 30 g coconut oil
- 10 g natural cocoa powder
- 60 g [collagen powder](https://amzn.to/2IpSmfN)
- 5 g Splenda
No matter the macros your coach assigns, I think we can all agree that chocolate and peanut butter are a combo we all love to work into our diets.
These keto-friendly peanut butter cups are low carb and high in protein!
- Add coconut butter, coconut oil and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl, and heat in microwave for 10 seconds. Repeat until nearly melted.
- In the same bowl, add cocoa powder, Splenda and collagen powder. Mix until smooth and well combined. You can also do this step in a Magic Bullet, or blender of choice, to save time!
- Transfer mixture into silicone muffin liners or a double layer of paper liners, placing them on a plate for easy transportation into your freezer!
- Allow to set in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour, or up to overnight. Store in an airtight container in fridge!