- 20g of quick oats (you can use standard oats but cooking time will vary)
- 50g ripe banana
- ¼ cup of almond milk (milk of choice)
- 200g of egg whites
- Cinnamon & stevia to taste
- Berries, PB2, Walden Farms to top
Delicious, fluffy and warm; this bowl of heaven will keep you feeling happy and fulfilled all day long.
- Peel and mash banana
- Combine banana and remaining ingredients into a microwave safe bowl. Allow room for the oats to grow.
- Microwave on high for 3 mins, stirring after 75 seconds and then again every 30 to 45 sec until 3 minutes are up.
- Top with your favorite toppings or sauces. Berries, cinnamon and honey would be ideal here.
Recipe inspired from: www.pbfingers.com