- 283g Raw cauliflower
- 17g Sriracha Ketchup
- 15g Cilantro Avocado Bolthouse dressing
- Sea salt to taste
Keep your veggies interesting! Try Blue Cheese Bolthouse dressing too!
- Separate the heads of the florets from the stem of the cauliflower.
- Steam cauliflower florets until soft.
- Combine Sriracha Ketchup, sea salt, cauliflower in a large zip lock bag.
- Shake bag until the cauliflower is coated with Sriracha ketchup.
- Place cauliflower on a cookie sheet and broil until edges are crispy!