- 30 grams squash
- 30 grams zucchini
- 30 g (optional) baked acorn squash, sliced thinly. Other similar squash or pumpkin work too.
- 30 g of light or regular cream cheese
- 65 g soft bread roll (we used a kaiser roll)
- salt and pepper to taste
This recipe is inspired by the leftover squash and zucchini from the week, any other random vegetables that I need to use up and my desire to get as much fiber in my diet as possible!
Now you have the perfect summertime breakfast or lunch!
- Prepare your bread roll by cutting it and spreading the cream cheese on.
- Layer your vegetables with care.
- Season to taste.
Serve cold or lightly toasted. This recipe also works well with wraps and other lower-carb options if you need to lighten it a little.