- 4 oz / 113 g ahi tuna steak
- 17 g [House of Tsang Stir Fry Sauce, Szechuan Spicy Sauce](https://www.amazon.com/House-Tsang-Szechuan-Spicy-Sauce/dp/B0000TZHZ4) (because it has lower macros than actual sesame seed oil with all the right flavors for poke)
- 100 g brown rice (or your desired amount, just update the macros)
- 15 g chopped spring onion
- 60 g pineapple chunks (fresh or canned in 100% juice)
- 40 g sliced pickled ginger
Poke is so fresh, delicious and macro friendly. It’s also so easy to make your own poke-inspired bowl using simple ingredients Ahi Tuna and Brown Rice. All you need are a couple of extra ingredients prepared in the fridge to whip up a bowl every day.
If you’re looking for a lighter-carb option, try using only a little rice for texture and loading up on extra tuna, pickled ginger, and salad options.
- Dice the ahi tuna steak and place in a small bowl. Add the Szechuan sauce and mix to cover thoroughly.
- In a bowl or container, add your brown rice
- Add all ingredients to the top of the bowl and serve cold!
What are some ways you mix up your poke bowl?