4 (2 halves)
- 28 g broccoli raw
- 14 g green onion raw
- 42 g of Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges
- 4 hard boiled eggs (yolk removed)
- Sea salt to taste
Possibilities are endless with this slight tweak to traditional deviled eggs!
- Boil eggs in a pot of water for 20 minutes. Let cool completely before peeling the shell.
- Steam broccoli in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Finely chop broccoli and green onions.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, broccoli and green onions thoroughly.
- Slice boiled egg in half and remove the yoke.
- Fill the holes in each half of the egg with cream cheese mixture.
For more macro-friendly recipes, click here.