8 (serving size = 32 g)
- 180 g (9–10) medjool dates, pitted
- 5 g cocoa powder
- 30 g chocolate chips
- 45 g slivered almonds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
If you love Larabars, you’ll love this homemade version that’s both friendlier on the wallet and your fat macros. Plus, these chocolate almond date bars have a long shelf life and are the perfect sweet snack for when you’re on the go.
- Add the pitted medjool dates to a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture into a bread pan and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut into 8 squares.
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator.