6 (serving size = 237 g)
- 115 g red cabbage, shredded
- 100 g red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, drained
- 1 8.75 oz can corn kernels
- 4 plant-based sausages, crumbled (the macros for this recipe were calculated using 1 package of Field Roast Italian Garlic Sausages)
- 45 g ranch dressing (vegan, if desired)
- 1 chipotle in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp salt
- Handful of chopped cilantro
Whether you’re vegan or just trying to cut back on meat, there are a lot of plant-based sausages on the market that can help you hit your protein goals. Combined with fiber-rich beans and crunchy cabbage, our no-cook one-bowl chipotle bean salad is an easy go-to recipe for a quick and flavorful lunch that will last you all week.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Toss together, add more salt and pepper if desired, and serve.
Chipotle in adobo are canned chipotle peppers swimming in a smoky, spicy adobo sauce. Any grocery store will carry them, likely in the international aisle. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.