1 (serving size = 180 g)
- 25 g (1 tortilla) corn tortilla
- 85 g Azumaya Tofu Firm
- 28 g chopped frozen kale
- 28 g raw yellow bell pepper
- 14 g salsa
- Season with flavor of choice ( I prefer Lawry’s Casero seasoning)
Breakfast tacos are back for those who have any egg/dairy/gluten allergy!
- Sauté tofu in a pan, crumble with spatula until it is the consistency of eggs.
- Add frozen kale and sliced bell peppers to tofu and sauté together.
- Heat up corn tortilla in a pan or on a flat griddle.
- Top with salsa and serve.
Add guac if desired, but be sure to adjust your macros!