Breakfast tacos are back for those who have any egg/dairy/gluten allergy!
1 (serving size = 180 g)
- 25 g (1 tortilla) corn tortilla
- 85 g Azumaya Tofu Firm
- 28 g chopped frozen kale
- 28 g raw yellow bell pepper
- 14 g salsa
- Season with flavor of choice ( I prefer Lawry’s Casero seasoning)
- Saute tofu in a pan, crumble with spatula until it is the consistency of eggs.
- Add frozen kale and sliced bell peppers to tofu and saute together.
- Heat up corn tortilla in a pan or on a flat griddle.
- Top with salsa and serve.