- 350 g lean ground turkey breast
- 350 g ground turkey thigh
- 27 g fresh basil leaves (~1c packed)
- 20 g fresh parsley leaves
- 28 g walnuts, toasted
- 28 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 35 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 47 g shallots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 16 g garlic (about 3 large garlic cloves)
- 28 g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 15 g light mayo
- 15 g lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
Perfect for meal prep, these oven-baked turkey meatballs are loaded with all your favorite pesto flavors.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- To make the pesto, combine all the ingredients except the ground turkey in a food processor and pulse until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- In a large bowl, combine the pesto with the ground turkey and use your hands to mix everything together. Roll the meatballs into 48 g balls and arrange on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs until fully cooked, about 25–30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reaches 160 F.
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.