- 2 ripe bananas (not frozen)
- 2 scoops Ascent Cappuccino Whey Protein
- 60 ml water (more might be required to get the right consistency)
This “gelato” is so easy and the perfect use for your extra-ripe bananas and your cappuccino-flavored Ascent protein.
- In a food processor or blender, add banana, protein powder and half of the water.
- Blend until combined. The consistency should become thick but smooth, so add more water if required. Keep slowly adding water and blending until you get the thick, smooth consistency.
- Pour the mix into small bowls or ramekins and cover.
- Freeze overnight. The gelato may need 5 minutes or so to soften a little bit and then voilà! Scoop and enjoy!