- 425 grams of Romero’s Low Carb Tortilla
- 102 grams of Jone’s Canadian Bacon
- 60 grams of celery
- 120 grams of liquid egg whites
- 30 grams of green onions
- 180 grams of yellow onions
- 360 grams of cauliflower
- 224 grams of Swanson Chicken Broth
- 15 grams of fresh parsley
- Rosemary (optional)
- Oregano (optional)
- Sea salt (optional)
- **Macro Hack:* Try Kontos Lavash Flatbread instead of low carb tortillas
A macro friendly approach to our favorite side dish!
- Line Bundt cake pan with 4 low carb tortillas.
- Add all ingredients into the food processor and blend until all veggies are chopped.
- Spoon in the stuffing into the tortilla lined Bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until golden brown and mixture is not watery.