- 18 grams (2 rice cakes) Quaker Rice Cakes
- 32 grams Gold Standard 100% Whey- Cake Batter
- 60 grams of Libby Pumpkin Puree
- 12 grams Chocolate PB2
- 60 grams Liquid Egg Whites
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Stevia in the Raw (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
Finally a cookie that doesn't leave you hungry!
- Mix eggs, pumpkin puree, protein powder, and baking powder.
- Microwave mixture for 30 secs.
- Mix PB2 with a splash of water and mix until creamy.
- Spread PB2 on each of the Rice Cakes and place the pumpkin cake in the middle.