- 690 grams of raw cauliflower
- 3 Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges
- 30 grams of Less Sodium Chicken Broth Swanson
- 15 grams of Jennie-O Turkey Bacon
- 15 grams of chopped green onion
- Garlic salt to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Fat free cheddar cheese (optional)
- Smart Balance Butter (optional)
- Cream cheese (optional)
An amazing alternative to mashed potatoes!
- Steam cauliflower until soft (stove top or microwave 10 mins in boiling water).
- Add cauliflower, Laughing Cow cheese wedges and chicken broth into a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Cook and dice turkey bacon into bacon bits.
- Top with green onions and cooked turkey bacon bits.