- 112 grams of raw zucchini
- 56 grams of raw carrots
- 56 grams of Explore Asian Black Bean Pasta
- 56 grams of Classico Cabernet Marinara with Herbs
- 85 grams of raw mushrooms
- Garlic salt to taste
This is a super veggie pasta with a punch of protein!
- Spiralize carrots and zucchini.
- Cook spiralized carrots with the black bean pasta. Follow directions on the box of Explore Asian Black Bean Pasta.
- Sauté zucchini and mushrooms in a pan until soft. The veggies will release water as they heat up, and you can add a little bit of water or chicken stock to get them going.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on top to taste
- Once zucchini and mushrooms are soft, add in cooked carrots and black bean pasta.
- Mix in marinara sauce.