- One piece of bread (25g)
- 65g of egg whites
- 10g mozzarella or cheese of choice
- Hot sauce
Fun, simple, fast and great for the kids, today we’re taking our egg whites abroad with this good old English classic.
- Place non-stick back on medium heat.
- Prepare bread by carefully cutting a hole into the bread.
- Spray the pan or lightly butter the bread on each side. Place into pan and fry for a minute or so each side until bread is lightly toasted.
- Carefully and slowly pour egg whites into the centre of the bread. Cook until egg sets. Flip over and seal both sides.
- Sprinkle cheese to melt and add hot sauce to liking. This can also be finished off under broiler.
*Keep the bread insert for Scrambler mug recipe and be sure to weigh the bread after you have cut the middle out.