1 (serving size = 400 g)
- 50 g fresh strawberries, halved
- 5–10 g granulated sweetener, like Lakanto monk fruit or Stevia in the raw
- 5 g fresh mint leaves (about 8 large leaves)
- 1 x 12 oz can of lime-flavored sparkling water, like LaCroix or Bubbly
Summer calls for always having something refreshing to sip, and with plenty of seasonal strawberries around, why not elevate your sparkling water with a strawberry mojito twist?
- Using the back of a spoon or a muddler, smash the fresh strawberries, granulated sweetener and mint leaves in a 16 oz mason jar or cocktail shaker until the mint leaves are broken up and the berries turn to pulp. Add the lime sparkling water and stir.
- Serve over ice with additional mint leaves for garnish.
Not a fan of pulp? No problem! Just let your bubbly water hang out for a minute or two to infuse, then pour it through a strainer for a fizzy, pulp-free drink.
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.