- 600 g shredded chicken
- 75 g light mayonnaise
- 60 g unsweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 200 g celery, finely diced
- 15 g dijon mustard
- 2.5 g smoked paprika
- 1 g garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This is a perfect recipe to make ahead for the week and it gets better overnight. Using our Instant Pot Shredded Chicken, this recipe is quick and easy! Don't have an instant pot? No problem, use your leftover chicken breasts from meal prepping.
- Roughly chop dried cranberries and finely dice celery.
- Place cool, shredded chicken in a bowl, combine with light mayonnaise, dijon mustard, spices. Mix well, making sure the sauces are evenly distributed.
- Stir in celery and cranberries.
- For best flavor, store covered in refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours, or overnight if possible.
Enjoy with crackers, cucumber slices, apple slices or on a sandwich!