- 4oz reduced fat milk
- 25g spinach
- 4 fresh mint leaves (or 1/4 tsp mint extract)
- 50g frozen banana
- 115g vanilla ice cream (we used Halo Top, but Blue Bunny frozen yogurt is another great option)
- Pinch sea salt
- *this can be made dairy free, macros will vary*
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, this spin on the traditional McDonald's Shamrock Shake has half the calories and sugar of the original version.
We've upgraded the with ingredients so you can feel good about enjoying this festive treat!
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a high speed blender. This ensures the spinach and mint are well incorporated for the pretty green color.
- Add ice cream and mix at low speed so you don’t heat the mixture and make it too runny.
- Pour and enjoy!