1 (serving size = 1 plate)
- 2 slices of bacon, chopped
- 80 g Roma tomato, chopped
- 50 g fat-free feta cheese (you can use full fat if you want)
- 50 g bone broth
- 170 g butternut squash noodles (buy from the grocery store!)
- 20 g (handful) of spinach
Want a big bowl of spaghetti without having to eat 80 grams of carbs or feel the effects of a ton of gluten? Want a meal that is full of nutrients? Want a delicious flavor explosion of cheese and bacon and have it be GOOD for you? Here’s your dish.
- Heat a skillet to high and cook bacon bits. Then remove bacon from the pan and transfer to a paper towel to drain. Put the skillet back on the heat.
- Add butternut squash noodles and bone broth. Stir occasionally until the bone broth is evaporated and soaked up by the butternut squash.
- Add the bacon back in and the remaining ingredients, stir for 1–2 minutes to warm it all through and then transfer to a plate and serve!
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.