Flexible Dieting Crash Course
In this interactive four-week course, you’ll learn the ins and outs of macro tracking and basic nutrition science, get personalized targets from a WAG Coach, and build the habits you need to sustain your results.
Join the waitlist and be the first to know when the course is open for registration.
- 4-Week Interactive Course — Course content is dripped one week at a time for four weeks so you can move through it with a cohort of students, learn together, and get guidance from WAG coaches along the way.
- 3 Live Q&A Sessions — Throughout the course, meet with other members and WAG Coaches to get personalized feedback, support, and connection. Session times and dates are announced at the beginning of the course so you can plan ahead. Can't make a call? Replays will be available after each one.
- Interactive Chat — During the course and between Q&A sessions, connect with members and coaches in a live chat to get real-time support.
- Lifetime Access — After the four weeks are up, keep lifetime access to the course material so you can revisit it at any time.
- 1-on-1 Coaching Discount Code
Dig Into the Course Material
- Week 1 — What is Flexible Dieting: Learn what to expect over the next four weeks and fill out an in-depth questionnaire to share more about your body, goals, lifestyle, training, and more. You'll receive personal, starting macros from an experienced WAG Coach and use them throughout the rest of the course.
- Week 2 — Intro to Nutrition Science: As you begin tracking macros, it's essential to know the role each plays in your body and the other physiological factors that impact your health. This week, we'll take a deep dive into protein, carbs, fats, metabolism, and hydration.
- Week 3 — Goal Setting & Monitoring Progress: The best nutrition program for your body depends on your goals. So, getting clear on what you want will help you track progress accurately and build the habits necessary to get where you want to go.
- Week 4 — Lifestyle and Mindset: Health and body composition changes go beyond what you eat. Your home and kitchen environments, prepping routines, and lifestyle factors like sleep and stress are key players in overall health. We'll teach you how to build habits in these areas to ensure your lifestyle and mindset support your health goals.
Join the WAG Community
The Flexible Dieting Crash Course is hosted on Mighty Networks—our online community platform.
Upon purchase, you’ll get access to your course, your private course chat, and the WAG public group, where you can connect with everyone in our community—from other course students to WAG members and coaches.