- 113 grams of Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon (Skinless & Boneless)
- 28 grams of raw green onions
- 40 grams Quaker Quick Oats
- 340 grams steamed Green Giant Cauliflower Crumbles
- 28 grams chopped garlic
- 2 eggs
- Sriracha ketchup
- Sea Salt
Enjoy a salmon burger that fits anyone’s macros! Experiment and sub out cauliflower for mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes!
- Combine salmon, chopped green onions, steamed cauliflower crumbles, chopped garlic, Sriracha ketchup and 2 eggs.
- Divide mixture into 4 servings and form equal sized burgers.
- Mix oatmeal and sea salt.
- Bread salmon burgers in oatmeal.
- Grill on stovetop until center is cooked.