- 1 1/2 lb (680 g) grass-fed pork tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stalks rosemary
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and chopped
Shmooze dinner guests at your holiday party with a perfectly cooked pork loin that racks in almost no carbohydrates per serving.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Season the pork loin with salt, pepper, herbs, and garlic.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat, add oil and brown the pork evenly on all sides, then carefully transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 18–20 minutes or until a thermometer reads an internal temperature of 145 F.
- Allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.