- 5 ounces of steamed cauliflower
- 34g Cellucor Whipped Vanilla Whey protein powder. Note: The flavor of the protein powder will make the difference of whether or not you can taste the cauliflower.
- 25g quick oats
- 33g of egg whites
- 1 packet of Splenda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle nutmeg
- 24g of PB2
Today’s recipe comes to us from #TeamWAG member and WAG Happiness Engineer, Ashley Smith. Ashley posted this recipe in the private members group a few months ago, and shocked us all with her ability to create this macro friendly treat with an unexpected ingredient. This recipe is surprisingly easy and incredibly filling. Thanks Ashley!
- Steam cauliflower
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour blended ingredients into a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave for 5 minutes on high
- Mix powdered peanut butter with water. Spread on cake as “frosting”.