- 283 g cauliflower florets (one steamer bag)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bacon strip chopped into bits
- Salt and pepper to taste
This simple side dish gives you all the taste of homemade mac and cheese without all the usual carbs! Steamed cauliflower comes together with shredded cheese and heavy cream to create the perfect complement to your summer barbecue plans.
- Steam the cauliflower florets (~5 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in a small oven-safe container.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over cauliflower.
- Pour heavy cream over cauliflower.
- Broil in oven for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is turning golden brown.
- Garnish with bacon bits.
This guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about nutrition.
From tracking macros to meal ideas.